SAI:Taker (Japanese title: サイ：テイカー ―二人のアルテミス― ; Original English title: Summon Assist Interface ; English translation title: Sai:Taker - The Two Sides of Artemis ; Original title: Summon Assist Interface サイ：テイカー ―二人のアルテミス― ; Romaji: Sai:Teikah ― Futari no Arutemisu ― ; Korean title: 사이테이커 - 두 사람의 아르테미스 - ; Romanized: Saiteikeo - Du Salam-Ui Aleutemiseu ) is a manga written by Lim Dall Young and drawn by Lee Soo Hyon. It is the sequel to Re:BIRTH -The Lunatic Taker-.
The manga centers around Nanase Kyou, a new girl student at Life School Tokyo (Life School Seoul), who is really a boy, but is anatomically a girl in order to live, and his/her highschool hijinks in order to get the lifepoints he needs to live, and keep his messed up life in order.
- Media Factory: SAItaker Chapter 000 (Japanese)
- Media Factory: SAItaker (Japanese)
- Artlim Media: Project S.A.I. (Korean)
- Lim Dall Young World wiki: w:c:lim-dall-young-world:SAI:Taker -Futari no Artemis-
- SAI:Taker wiki: w:c:saitaker